Old 19-11-2004, 07:00 PM

dont try to seal cuts on trees. I am truly surprised a dogwood would need heading
back since they dont grow all that tall. Ingrid

FACE wrote:

Since I am going to do it anyway, and have already trimmed the branches,
would someone tell me if I should make an angle cut or a straight cut and
should i tar it when reducing height by about 1/3 with a topping cut of the
main trunk on a dogwood. Or does it make any difference. (I already
realize that I will attract tornadoes, lightning strikes, earthquakes and
kill every living thing within a hundred yard radius of the tree and will
probably set up a domino effect of infestations that will blight the entire
Eastern seaboard.)

Thank you for non-scolding answers,

FACE sarcastic? me? ;-))

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List