Old 20-11-2004, 01:09 AM
FACE

Just had to get that "soon to be moribund" in there didn't you.
Well, if it makes you feel better more power to you, you might try
practicing replies that offer constructive advice in bad situations, but
hey, that's just me. So now you can make your reply insulting me further
for trying something that you do not have the guts to try.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win
glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure,
than to rank with those poor spirits who neither
suffer much nor enjoy much because they live in the
gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:24:25 -0500, "Mike LaMana"
fake@MikeatHeartwoodConsultingdotnet in rec.gardens wrote:

It will make no real difference how you top third out of your (soon to be
moribund) dogwood tree. Hack away.