Old 20-11-2004, 07:49 AM
KeenOne KeenOne is offline
Registered User

So what your saying is that if I buy a bunch of flowers from a florist, each flower by Law would be classed as a plant. It just doesn't sound right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereus-validus...
A cutting is still a plant even without roots, the same way vegetables and
bulbs are plants even without roots.

Still, a legal interpretation may have nothing at all to do with reality.
Its the same way a tomato is legally considered to be a vegetable even
though botanically it is actually a fruit.

"KeenOne" wrote in message

Hi,

I need some help regarding cutting's/clones.

In a UK Court Of Law, can a cutting be classed as a plant if it doesn't
have any roots?

thanx.....

--
KeenOne