Old 20-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Haggus the orriblulus

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:30:16 GMT, "Diane Epps"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message=20
.. .
For those of you who have an interest in the urban fox.

http://www.thefoxproject.fsnet.co.uk/

Joe
.
Yes I am interested but only in how to get rid of them. They just =

killed=20
my ducks

Why did you not lock the ducks up thereby protecting them?

by biting their heads off, didn't eat them just killed them for=20
sport.

=46oxes have no interest in sport. They kill the lot instinctively so
that there is plenty for the larder.

I do hope we are not headed for the Spanish experience where=20
people leave poison bait out which is a danger to domestic dogs who =

have=20
to be muzzled or kept on a lead to prevent them form eating the bait.

This already happens and often here.

I=20
have dogs so this is not an option so I guess I will have to look for=20
someone with a gun.

Or you could just try and look after your ducks properly! I dont
suppose you would let your children out without protection? If you are
unable to look after animals you should not have them, dont blame
foxes for your failures.