Old 20-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Diane Epps

"Haggus the orriblulus" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:30:16 GMT, "Diane Epps"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you who have an interest in the urban fox.

http://www.thefoxproject.fsnet.co.uk/

Joe
.
Yes I am interested but only in how to get rid of them. They just
killed
my ducks

Why did you not lock the ducks up thereby protecting them?

by biting their heads off, didn't eat them just killed them for
sport.

Foxes have no interest in sport. They kill the lot instinctively so
that there is plenty for the larder.

I do hope we are not headed for the Spanish experience where
people leave poison bait out which is a danger to domestic dogs who have
to be muzzled or kept on a lead to prevent them form eating the bait.

This already happens and often here.

have dogs so this is not an option so I guess I will have to look for
someone with a gun.

Or you could just try and look after your ducks properly! I dont
suppose you would let your children out without protection? If you are
unable to look after animals you should not have them, dont blame
foxes for your failures.

You are obviously an expert in animal husbandry please let me know how I
should look after my ducks properly.