Old 20-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Michael Persiano

In a message dated 11/20/2004 5:23:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
The only
way to determen this is to check te root tips. They should be fat and
divided several root tips.
Henrik:

This is far from black and white with respect to "do's" and "dont's." For
example, the mycorrhiza present in Junipers is attached inside the vascular
tissue of the root--not on the outside.

As I mentioned, the Roots Mycorrhizal Innoculant has been engineered to
accommodate most trees and plants.

I posted this information to the group because I am endlessly contacted about
this stuff. I suggest that the adventurous give this stuff a try. I have
been amazed at the visible benefits of using the Roots products.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --