Old 20-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Robert

Andrew wrote:
: I've got a load of fantastic tasting parsley growing in my garden at
: the moment.
:
: This morning it looks like the frost has got it, and it has severely
: wilted (but is still covered in frost). Is it too late to do much
: with it?
:
: This is my first time growing herbs, and so far I've been cutting a
: bit as I want to use it, to have it fresh. I'd rather continue doing
: that than dry it, but do I have an alternative? Could I freeze it and
: just thaw some out when I want it?
:
: Cheers
:
: Andrew

Whatever you do, leave it in the ground as the best parsley will come in the
spring when it shoots again before flowering