Old 20-11-2004, 11:00 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 20/11/04 8:30, in article

,
"Diane Epps" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
For those of you who have an interest in the urban fox.

http://www.thefoxproject.fsnet.co.uk/

Joe
.
Yes I am interested but only in how to get rid of them. They just

killed
my ducks by biting their heads off, didn't eat them just killed them

for
sport. I do hope we are not headed for the Spanish experience where
people leave poison bait out which is a danger to domestic dogs who

have
to be muzzled or kept on a lead to prevent them form eating the bait.

have dogs so this is not an option so I guess I will have to look for
someone with a gun.

You could move to Scotland. They're killing more foxes there now than

they
were before hunting was banned in that country. Of course, they're

shooting
them so the foxes that aren't killed outright will die horrible,

lingering,
painful deaths from gangrene.

You talk as though foxes were not shot before the ban. They were.So if they
are suffering from gangrene now because inexpert marksmen are shooting them,
nothing has changed.