Old 21-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Warren

Default Winter Landscaping with Lights

I suppose this is like planting lots of colorspot annuals in the summer,
but when the days get short, and the evening is dark, I like to use the
holiday season as an excuse to splash a little color, in the form of
lights, as part of my landscaping.

Does anyone else get into holiday lights?

Here's five day's worth of work on my front yard:
http://www.holzemville.com/xmas2004/

All that, and I'm still looking forward to the spring bulbs coming up.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Do Your Holiday Shopping Online
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/