Old 21-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Dick

On 20 Nov 2004 18:49:16 -0800, (Dances With
Ferrets) wrote:

What are you? Some kind of pathetically obese and socially retarded
unemployed 46-year-old male who lives in your parents' basement and
doesn't ever go out in public? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that is
what is typically drives mindsets like yours... not having anything
resembling a life, so you get your attention through random general
absurdism in newsgroups that you don't even have a specific interest
in.

I think you have been dancing with Ferrets too long. At least I
thought the poster a jestor.

dick