Old 21-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Dave M.

What about anachris, will some of it survive the winter? We're in northern
Virginia, zone 6/7. We have quite a bit of it in our pond, 4000 gallons,
about 40" max depth. This is the second winter for the pond, didn't really
have any anachris in last year before winter hit so wasn't sure if we should
pull it all out later or try to see what will survive-- we have a lot of it
now all over the bottom of the pond and hate to leave the fish with nothing
to hide in!

"bill" wrote in message
I put a plastic insert pond in the summer and would like some advise for
winterizing. The pond is @200 gallons and does not have fish in it.

Thanks
for the help.