Old 21-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...

"HH" wrote in message
news:U8Knd.363409$wV.230289@attbi_s54...
This question has probably been asked before, but I'm new to the
newsgroup.
Is there a computer program in which one can set up a garden layout in the
program and identify plants by location? That is, I want a birds-eye view
of
the garden, with each plant shown by an ID of some sort in its proper
place.

I've used one called "3D Landscape" by Sierra. It does that IIRC, and
lets you rotate the drawing in three dimensions. The plants "grow" and
can be shown by season.

That said, once I used it a couple of times for a major project, I went
back to 2D pencil on a CAD generated outline :-).