Old 21-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Juniper came up to disussion. This is a specis where mychorizza is not
really figured out. Some experts in this field are not even clear on if
all junipers have mychorizza or if they do how it functions.

Henrik Gistvall , Uppsala, Sweden

Michael Persiano wrote:

In a message dated 11/20/2004 5:23:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
The only
way to determen this is to check te root tips. They should be fat and
divided several root tips.
Henrik:

This is far from black and white with respect to "do's" and "dont's." For
example, the mycorrhiza present in Junipers is attached inside the vascular
tissue of the root--not on the outside.

As I mentioned, the Roots Mycorrhizal Innoculant has been engineered to
accommodate most trees and plants.

I posted this information to the group because I am endlessly contacted about
this stuff. I suggest that the adventurous give this stuff a try. I have
been amazed at the visible benefits of using the Roots products.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --