Old 21-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Kay

In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:52:59 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"

I wasn't. I was in West Yorkshire being impressed by the amount of
snow that fell on Thursday evening. I was almost as impressed by the
amount of rain that fell on Huddersfield on Wednesday evening and
during the day on Thursday.

It did not fall in Wensleydale itself, but the Pennines were
beautifully draped on Friday.
Yesterday there was almost none left

You were a bit far north. Even on the outskirts of leeds we had half an
inch, and round about Holmfirth they seem to have several inches.

--
Kay