Old 21-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Kay

In article ,
Prakash writes

I also have another shrub, and I cannot find this in the RHS book or the
site. There a picture at www.pgnet.plus.com/gardening/unknown_shrub1.jpg
.Could you please also tell me what this is - I'm clearing out an overgrown
garden and dont want to lose any shrubs etc simply because of my ignorance
of gardening.

Could be quite a few things - wait till it flowers for a good
identification.

My best guess atm is one of the evergreen honeysuckles - Lonicera, not
sure which one. Lonicera pileata? If I'm right, you'd expect very small
tubular flowers on the underside of the branches in spring.

Also ( I'm new to this news group), are the file sizes of the pictures ok,
or do I need to have them in a lower resolution so the files are smaller ?

OK for me, but I'm broadband.
You're doing the right thing in putting them on a website, and all your
urls so far have been spot on - straight to the picture and no 'Error
404'
--
Kay