Old 21-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Kay

In article , MG
writes
Hi

I had a real result in October when Wilkinsons had their clear-out of
Garden Pots. Got some fairly large containers - 7 in all and two small
and one very large Roman-esque urn (made from reconstituted stone and
resin) for a cost to me of only 87p each!! Actually it was because I
complained about some bad paint I had two years back and got £50 in
vouchers and thought I'd use it on the garden.

So my £50 actually got me the pots a wood/iron relief garden bench and
a nice little footstall as a gift for my Mother and £5 cash into the
deal... Result!

But you can never have enough pots...!

Yes you can!!!!
I've just got rid of 5 bin-bags full of pots (to a neighbour with
students needing pots)

--
Kay