Old 22-11-2004, 08:59 AM
BCL

On 21 Nov 2004 10:31:45 GMT, Charles wrote:

Oh...and where did I say people shouldn't get rebates? I was commenting on
some people bitching about not getting a big enough rebate and implying (to
my mind at least) that if there was no rebate they'd not be bothering to
conserve this wet watery stuff...something that I regard as a poor
reflection on them (and maybe society as a whole)

If anyone has limited comprehension it appears to be you, Just where
was anyone bitching? The original message merely an ironic comment on
the amount paid out to store less than $5 worth of water. As it was
obvious from the message the system had been installed then it would
be a reasonable assumption that one wouldn't have done it if one
didn't think it was worth it. The rebate was neither here nor there.

The only bitching is by you whinging about someone doing something
that you think is a good thing but that you haven't done yourself. For
goodness sake wake up to yourself stop behaving like a whining loser.

Regards
Bruce