Old 22-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Joe The Know?

OK how about the cream of the crop then- so to speak?

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
On 22 Nov 2004 at 1:25, Joe The Know? wrote:

What's *your* favourite bonsai site/s ?

A site with:
Well presented info
Beautiful galleries
Informative interviews with experts?

Well, like it says, feel free to add urls, will be creating a site with
these links mentioned.

I suppose I'm being a grouch again, but does the world NEED
another site with links to other bonsai sites? My bookmarks
folder for bonsai already is subdivided into 15 or so subfolders
and needs more work to hold recent additions.

Sheesh: www.internetbonsaiclub.org has lots of them as does
almost every other bonsai site in the internet world.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "IF YOU'VE
SEEN ONE REDWOOD TREE, YOU'VE SEEN THEM ALL."
- Forestry expert, Ronald Reagan (Or was that bonsai sites?)

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --