Old 22-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Derek Broughton

~ Windsong ~ wrote:

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Walmart, I felt the pharmacist was being judgemental last week when I
bought a hot-water bottle. I can't figure out _why_ those need to be
kept behind the counter... Just thinking about what he thought I might be
planning to do with it scares me.

LOL! What *WERE* you planning to do with it? :-D

Surprisingly (to me - maybe the women here will understand) it was probably
the most highly appreciated present (at under CDN$3.50) I've ever given my
wife.

We'd just moved into the bedroom in our new addition, and it was noticeably
cooler than the old one. I put the ho****er bottle in the bed before Marta
went to bed. She screamed when she touched it - but she was extremely
happy with it :-)
--
derek