Old 22-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Shagster

Default Please help me kill my BGA!

Hello,

I have a very established 29 gallon planted tank.. About 2 months ago, I
started dosing PMDD... Growth was FANTASTIC for 2 months.. Now suddenly, I
have a major problem with BGA covering everything.. Even after massive
water changes every 2-5 days, and having removed 95% of all of my
plants...it still persists.. I even changed my lighting (it was time to
replace the bulb), and cranked up the CO2 production a bit..

All I could tell was that my KH was a little low (it was 2, and I usually
run it around 4 or 5)... That has been corrected.. but still the BGA
persists..

Ideas for me?

Troy