Old 22-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Mick Fournier

Katherine,

Look around on this newsgroup... besides one other inconsiderate moron (now
recovering nicely, who has been rebuked already) do you see anyone else
posting up graphic pictures to this newsgroup? No. Do you know why that
is? Because tradition dictates that newbies (and regulars) don't choke this
newsgroup with their slow-loading stupid inane photographs. This is a
newsgroup of words and ideas not photographs.

In the future show a little consideration and don't be so rude next time.

Photos belong on the newsgroup
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
not here... regardless of your concern over normal simple occurring kiekis.

Mick

"kmathec604" wrote in message

Help!. If you look at the attached photo- you will see that somehow- don't
ask me how- I have three plants (triplets) growing off the same node of

the
stalk of a Phalaenopsis orchid.

I am concerned because the middle plant is now starting to shrivel...

If anyone can offer some advice I would be very appreciative-

Katherine