Old 22-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Diana Kulaga

I will always maintain that Cats are smarter than Dogs. Dogs will obey,
and
do tricks, and beg, all to get your love and some food in their bowl.

Cats
do none of the above, but instead whatever they please, and still get your
love and some food in their bowl G. Kenni

You said it, though I love 'em all! We do have, however, a most unusual cat.
He doesn't bother the plants (at least on purpose), pretty much comes when
he is called, gets down on the rug and rolls around to have his tummy
scratched, sleeps with a paw on one or the other of us, and regularly gives
Frank French kisses on (in!) his ears. Casper is indeed loved, and does get
some food in his bowl!

Diana