Old 22-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Chris Hogg

On 21 Nov 2004 18:14:36 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:06:56 GMT, "ex WGS Hamm"
wrote:

I am about to display my inate bad taste as I admit to liking these plants.
If anyone in the north cambs/south lincs area has some they want rid of I
would be happy to take them :0)

Both are plentiful, and appreciated, in my garden!

Not in mine - I have no room for the former, and I find most of the
latter (as grown in the UK) rather wimpish. I am very fond of them,
but feel that they should be chest high and blazing colours.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I grow mostly species Kniphofias. K. linearifolia is at least chest
high, as is the hybrid Prince Igor.

--
Chris