Old 22-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Salty Thumb

"HH" wrote in
news:U8Knd.363409$wV.230289@attbi_s54:

This question has probably been asked before, but I'm new to the
newsgroup. Is there a computer program in which one can set up a
garden layout in the program and identify plants by location? That is,
I want a birds-eye view of the garden, with each plant shown by an ID
of some sort in its proper place. The ID symbols would be listed
elsewhere and the plant identified. I have drawings of the garden,
with the various plants identified in the beds, but when I add new
plants and transplant others, the drawings become hopelessly muddled.
Any advice would be most appreciated.

Harlan
---
[If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from
the address.]

If you are using a Mac there's an old program called Hypercard that might
do that, I forget. It's a generic program, not specific to gardens.
Otherwise, most draw programs can do what you want except maybe the
relational database part.