Old 23-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Mick Fournier

Al,

That's OK.

In reality we certainly can produce everything in America that we
"gosh-darn" need. And we can/do make good stuff. Plus a little
isolationism thrown into the equation wouldn't hurt us either... it might
even toughen us back up and reinvigorate us as Americans. In the same vein
I also say let someone else straighten out the world's problems for awhile
with "their" so-called stronger currency. That loudmouth, big nose,
mettle-ing Chirac and his portion of EU French-ass-licking lackeys/cohorts
would be my first choice.

America could use a cooling off breather anyways now.

Mick

"Al" wrote in message
yes. A weak dollar will put Americans back to work. They won't be able

buy anything they haven't made themselves, but they will have a job.