Old 22-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Um, Derek, I don't know why you "have still not seen a link" -- I saw the
first one (and followed it)....

And then I followed the one in the post to which you replied......

The links work. Admittedly, I'm still trying to figure out some of the text,
though (Except that Annette's son-in-law is always eager to help!)

OTOH, I have no idea what a "pron troll" is, so perhaps you could enlighten
me.

Anne Lurie
feisty as all get out in
Raleigh, NC

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Granny Grump wrote:

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.

Her site is fine...just hard to comprehend.

OK, so why have I still not seen a link?
--
derek