Old 23-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Xi Wang

That's not really my problem now is it? Point is, the newbie didn't
know about the posting rules and it's not her fault, just like you don't
live in a big city with broadband which isn't your fault. With regard
to eating shit, do you realize that while in your mom's womb, you
probably drink a number of litres of your own urine? You'd be surprised
the kinds of things they teach in med school these days. If you would
like to know some more interesting and gross facts about your body, do
tell me.

PS. I don't know what chemical is responsible for one's abilitiy to
decipher sarcasm, but apparently you're running low on that too amongst
other things.

Cheers,
Xi

Mick Fournier wrote:
Xi,

Eat shit. We don't all live in the big city (like you) where DSL is
available or even a choice. Just because "your" connection downloads fast
does not mean everyone else's connection is superior like yours.

Mick