Old 23-11-2004, 06:49 AM
KenCo

Derek Broughton wrote:

Granny Grump wrote:

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.

Her site is fine...just hard to comprehend.

OK, so why have I still not seen a link?

there were 2 posts,

Hello
I denish
i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/website_english_.htm

http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/koi_pond_eng.htm

Annette

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

$9.95 internet access https://sub.copper.net/promo/5339894.asp

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced