Old 23-11-2004, 03:05 PM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:14:18 GMT, "GARLAND HANSON"
wrote:

Broadband is ALWAYS a choice! Try looking into a satellite system. You'll
be writing it off as a business expense anyway!
Garland

Mick was not necessarily speaking of himself. We have readers
around the globe. Some of them use older technology.... ie.
modems that run 56K or so. For them and their locations it is
the best efficiency. We have a rule for a reason and ask
everyone to respect it. Our resident ogre does the disciplining
for us. Most of us feel that the errant poster erred out of
ignorance or lack of courtesy. It will not hurt them to be
embarrassed once to save them future failure. If they had read a
day or two they would have seen web page addresses were posted
instead of photos.

Congratulation on the sale Mick.

SuE