Old 23-11-2004, 09:47 PM
lantzmich lantzmich is offline
Registered User

Location: Tennessee, USA
Default other rhizome barrier ideas....................

Does anyone have any other rhizome barrier ideas (besides the regular rhizome barrier, and large drum.)? I want my bamboo to grow big in my pasture, with plenty of room to roam. So, I need a new idea or cheaper material for a rhizome barrier. I have a 1 acre lot I am going to turn into a multiple variety bamboo grove. Needless to say, I am going to need about 2500 ft of rhizome barrier at the least. 2500 feet of rhizome barrier at $2 per foot is a whole lot more than I want to pay. Any suggestions?