Old 23-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Kenni Judd

Tips [pictured at http://www.jborchids.com/tips1.jpg ] is also a relatively
obedient cat; but he WILL come and drag a body out of bed if he can see the
bottom of his food bowl. When he was a kitten, he would actually fetch, but
he's now too dignified. He's mostly an indoor cat, but he comes out when I
do, for a morning stroll -- and if I don't go back in before noon, he comes
and tells me he's ready to go back in for lunch G.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
I will always maintain that Cats are smarter than Dogs. Dogs will obey,

and
do tricks, and beg, all to get your love and some food in their bowl.

Cats
do none of the above, but instead whatever they please, and still get

your
love and some food in their bowl G. Kenni

You said it, though I love 'em all! We do have, however, a most unusual

cat.
He doesn't bother the plants (at least on purpose), pretty much comes when
he is called, gets down on the rug and rolls around to have his tummy
scratched, sleeps with a paw on one or the other of us, and regularly

gives
Frank French kisses on (in!) his ears. Casper is indeed loved, and does

get
some food in his bowl!

Diana