Old 23-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Janet
Baraclough.. writes
The message
from Chris French and Helen Johnson
contains these words:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

Congratulations :-)

Thanks. and thanks to everyone else as well.

Did you still manage to have the birth at home?

Sadly not.

We went into the hospital on Friday (DD+14), saw a consultant, had scans
etc. We could have gone home and waited so more, it might had happened
over the weekend, but H had got the had enough stage, and didn't feel so
comfortable with a homebirth at this stage - and you can't have an
induction and a homebirth due to the unpredictable effects .

However, we did get into the 'home from home' unit, which is less
clinical, has a nice big bath etc. so not to bad.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: