Old 24-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Sacha

On 23/11/04 12:15, in article , "andrewpreece"
wrote:

Here in Devon I find that the weather is fooling some plants. I have two
delphiniums in bloom ( they were late in, mind ) a hollyhock (second time
out ), rosemary, and wallflowers all in bloom, and a ceanothus about to
burst out in bloom, plus the blackberry bushes are blossoming again. This is
in addition to the usual suspects e.g. penstemons, nasturtiums, a hebe,
roses, lavatera, brachycombs and passion flowers. My agyranthemums (sp?) are
still in bloom, and the final chrysanthemum is in full spate. I can't help
feeling they should have made more of an effort in the summer when it was
enjoyable being in the garden!

Andy.

Yes, we find that we still have a lot of things blooming in the garden and
we're surprised at how many trees still have a lot of leaves on, despite a
couple of sharp frosts.
Apparently, fruit tree suppliers and hedging suppliers are only just
starting to dig their plants.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk