Old 24-11-2004, 11:43 AM
BAC

"Gary" wrote in message
On 11/24/04 1:17 AM, in article ,

"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...

[snip]

All along the Labour party has presented
this as a concern for animal welfare. Now they admit it isn't. To

me,
that's very simple.

Please give a reference to a statement by the Labour Party which
suports your opinion on the matter. If you fail, I will inform you
that the Conservative Party has said that it will reintroduce hanging
for murder.

Franz

Gardening! This newsgroup, as I was once told, is about gardening. Should
you all want to discuss foxes and political stuff please go to the
appropriate site. This is a gardening newsgroup. Have you not read the

Faqs?

Yes, I've read the FAQ's, and the Charter, and, a long time ago, I used to
read the Beano and write letters to Santa Claus.

It's wishful thinking to expect newsgroup regulars to refrain from all
discussion of 'burning' local issues amongst themselves. The subject may be
'off topic' but it is currently very topical indeed.