Old 24-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Franz Heymann

"Gary" wrote in message
On 11/24/04 1:17 AM, in article

, "Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...

[snip]

All along the Labour party has presented
this as a concern for animal welfare. Now they admit it isn't.

me,
that's very simple.

Please give a reference to a statement by the Labour Party which
suports your opinion on the matter. If you fail, I will inform

you
that the Conservative Party has said that it will reintroduce

hanging
for murder.

Franz

Gardening! This newsgroup, as I was once told, is about gardening.

Should
you all want to discuss foxes and political stuff please go to the
appropriate site. This is a gardening newsgroup. Have you not read

the Faqs?
Gary

Gary, do you not yet realise that it is winter?
Gardeners do need a bit of a rest this time of the year.
{:-))

Franz

Franz
Fort Langley, BC