Old 24-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Dwayne

I dont know what is getting to the tree leaves, but apparently it is coming
out at night. I have had grass hoppers and worms do that on other trees,
and ended up mixing up a spray and got them. I am in the US and we have a
product called Sevin that works very well.

Good luck

Dwayne

"John" wrote in message
As the title says my newly planted Apricot tree is having it's leaves
eaten,
can anyone tell me what I should treating this problem with.

Secondly I have had a mandarin tree for over 2 years and it has harly
grown
and never had any fruit, i have moved it from a location that was directly
in the wind to a nice calm part of the garden and it has been there for a
year but nothing anysuggestions on what i can do to bring it back to life?

cheers
Luke