Old 24-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Tom Randy

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:47:43 +0000, Phisherman wrote:

On 24 Nov 2004 02:53:40 -0800, (RayKinsella)
wrote:

The first two years I had mine it always bloomed about a week before
Christmas. Now it covers itself beautifully each Thanksgiving week. Maybe
the holidays got too stressful...sigh.

I had the same problem. But over the years I swapped slips from friends
and now I have a collection of Zygocactus where at least one is in bloom
throughout the (dull) winter months. They seem to prefer neglect during
the blooming season.

They like cooler, darker and drier falls. I love all of mine!