Old 24-11-2004, 05:47 PM
June Hughes

In message , Kay
writes
In article , Lensman
writes
bigboard wrote :

NUFC_1892 wrote:

Alan Titchmarsh will be doing an autograph signing tonight (Wednesday
24th November 2004) at Debenhams in Guildford, Surrey, England.

I'm forming a posse to drive him out of town. Who's with me?

YEE-HAW! Saddle up '-)

No, no! Keep him in Guildford, I say. That means he won't be in Leeds.

I can't understand why people don't like him, although I admit to not
normally watching his programmes. I always thought of him as the Delia
Smith of gardening but inferior to Percy Thrower. I don't like that
daft programme with all the decking but I don't think it is on TV any
more.
--
June Hughes