Old 24-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Mike Lyle

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:17:07 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Martin
writes
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:09:15 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Martin
writes
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:19:00 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in
message ...

"June Hughes" wrote in

message

Vast snip

You give every appearance of being congenitally unable to
understand what you read. Perhaps you ought to consult an
expert.

My most sincere apologies to June. In the heat of the moment

replied in this tone to her letter, when I had in fact

intended
it to be a jibe at Sacha for being so obtuse about this point.

When they catch you they will tear you apart too :-)

Although my name is June, I am not generally the flaming type

Nor the sort that bursts out all over? :-)

Are you insinuating I am fat?

I'm insinuating that you are not :-)

My own mental image, despite the denial of being the flaming kind, is
firmly Pre-Raphaelite.

Mike.