Old 24-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Kay

In article , June Hughes
writes
In message , Kay
writes
In article , Lensman
writes
bigboard wrote :

NUFC_1892 wrote:

Alan Titchmarsh will be doing an autograph signing tonight (Wednesday
24th November 2004) at Debenhams in Guildford, Surrey, England.

I'm forming a posse to drive him out of town. Who's with me?

YEE-HAW! Saddle up '-)

No, no! Keep him in Guildford, I say. That means he won't be in Leeds.

I can't understand why people don't like him,

Irritating mock arguments with co presenters (why do programme makers
today seem to think our attention will flag unless presenters argue with
each other) and general 'I am a harmless idiot' style. And over-
exposure.

although I admit to not
normally watching his programmes. I always thought of him as the Delia
Smith of gardening

Ah, well, I don't like her either.

--
Kay