Old 24-11-2004, 09:49 PM
June Hughes

In message , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
snip

But it's good of you to tell me of your plans - I hope it all works out
for you.

Thank-you.
With most automatic watering systems some things will drown while others
parch. I have a sort-of giant showerbath in mind, running from filtered
rainwater stored in my orange-juice bottle.
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/cobble/cobble.htm

Blimey!!

I have two questions:

1 What is a 'netty', please? (possibly a loo?)

2 Not a question but a comment. It is lovely. It made me smile.
It made me think, - and it is beautifully written. (I'm going right
over the top, but what the heck? It's great.)

You'll see the bottle in (IIRC) the third pic, peeping over the side of
the partly-built shed.

Yes, I saw it. First time round, I read the above as peeing, not
peeping Sorry!
And then there are the slugs...

An automatic slugmallet?

Go for it!