Old 24-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:19:02 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 24/11/04 8:31, in article

,

I take it that within your belief system you also believe that the
Conservative Party policy is advocating the return of hanging.
Dear me, it has just occurred to md that you actually might well be

of
that opinion.

You might be right. The Conservative Party are desperate to find a
Tory policy that New Labour haven't already taken off them. What
better than flog and hang 'em all? Transportation to the colonies
perhaps? Disenfranchisement of women?

Yes, you are right. Blair and his lot have indeed usurped the Labour
Party as a first move to use that party to usurp the Conservative
Party.

Franz