Old 24-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Franz Heymann

"BAC" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip
Please remember that I am disputing your earlier statement that it

was
Labour Party policy to regard the hunting issue as a class war

matter.
You have failed abysmally to prove your point.

For the nth time, the rantings of individual party members does

not
constitute party policy.

You are, of course, correct, however I don't see why the MP's

remarks should
be dismissed as 'rantings' in this instance. As he was an 'insider'

who
witnessed the process first hand, and, presumably, was privy to many
discussions with and between colleagues on the issue, I'd imagine

his
observations and insights on what motivated a number of them might

have a
degree of credibility.

You are welcome to imagine any things you wish. That is not a
sufficient condition for turning them into realities.

Franz