Old 25-11-2004, 01:56 PM
bigboard

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:31:09 +0000, bigboard
wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:07:00 +0000, bigboard
wrote:

Only the polls you chose to take notice off, obviously. I couldn't
care one way or the other, but what you say above is so far from the
truth I felt compelled to comment.

It was in the New Labour election manifesto.

What was?

It.

I know we're both using English words, but only one of us is using the
English language... Care to tell me what the hell you're on about?

The subject which was polled and about which some think there should
be a referendum.

That's what I thought. I only asked because I couldn't for the life of me
see what your comment had to do with my comment.

--
Alimony is a system by which, when two people make a mistake, one of
them keeps paying for it.