Old 25-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Franz Heymann

"bigboard" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:

I did not imply that there were referenda. There were polls by

the
usual reputable polling organisations. And don't say that the

polls
were flawed. The results were too overwhelmingly in favour of a

ban
to allow for any possible misinterpretation of the results.

Franz

Only the polls you chose to take notice off, obviously. I couldn't

care one
way or the other, but what you say above is so far from the truth I

felt
compelled to comment.

I took notice of all the polls that I saw reported in my daily paper.

They all pointed strongly in the same direction. Sorry bigboard, but
you have no maneuvring space on this one.

Franz