Old 25-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Sacha

On 25/11/04 18:39, in article , "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
"Mike Lyle" writes:

[...]
Nick wrote:
A challenge: name another, and position, at the time she

finally
got the most ancient Order of the Boot.

Major, J: Foreign Secretary? Tebbit, N: Barehanded Ratcatcher in
Ordinary; Howard, M?: Night-Flyer Quite

Extraordinary...umm...yep,
otherwise, you're dead right.

I think that you will find that Tebbit had resigned three years
previously.

Had he really? I'd have bet on him staying the course; but I suppose
his wimpy liberalism must have got on her nerves after a while. Oh
no, I take that back: he had to look after his wife, who had been
badly injured in the bombing. I confess I warmed to him a little at
that point.

Mike.

They lived down here for a while and his life was *devoted* to his wife.
His health is now poor but apparently, she is still his No 1 priority.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)