Old 27-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Michi Henning

wrote in message
.. .

I tried the MNV-4K. While it works, it doesn't give fine control. Mine goes
from 1 bubble per second to something like 30 bubbles per second over
a tiny fraction (maybe 2 degrees) of a turn. The Swagelok valve is much
better than that.

Michi what was the pressure on the valve?
I'm using 8 psi and its working well for me.
The Swagelok valves are a better quality but they have a price tag
that goes along with that.

I don't know the pressure -- I'm using the regulator from an Eheim CO2
system, which has only a single pressure gauge that measure the pressure
in the tank. There is no gauge that shows the pressure after the regulator.

BTW, I've had bad experiences with the Eheim CO2 system, and I wouldn't
recommend it. Almost everything about that system is rubbish, and I ended
up having to replace all of it, except for the regulator.

Cheers,

Michi.

--
Michi Henning Ph: +61 4 1118-2700