Old 27-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Alan Walker

I ordered from Youkou after Michael posted this notice
below. Since most of us hadn't ever heard of Youkou Bonsai prior
to this, there was some anxiety expressed. Keith Smith identified
himself as the proprietor of Youkou which is based in Vanceboro,
NC.

At Keith's behest I want to inform you all that my order
was filled promptly and accurately. Keith even caught an error on
shipping and sent a refund for the overcharge. The program had
charged shipping fees for each of the two items ordered, and it
turned out that they could both be shipped for the same price as
one. The refund was received by separate mailing the same day as
the order.
So, I consider this a good bonsai shopping experience.
Alan Walker