Old 28-11-2004, 01:08 PM
June Hughes

In message , Martin
writes
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:12:07 +0000, Kay
wrote:

In article , Stan The Man
writes
If he is seen often, that is partly because his programmes are repeated
often; and partly because he's the best at the job.

The best person to front 'Last Night of the Proms'??

This thread has now disappeared from my computer. However, if we are
still talking about Alan Titchmarsh, I was unaware that he fronted 'Last
Night of the Proms' - I tend to steer clear of that. I like him as a
gardener in the same way as I like Delia Smith as a cook and believe him
to be the best gardening presenter around at present. Each to his own.
It wouldn't do for us all to be the same.
--
June Hughes