Old 28-11-2004, 10:19 PM
John Bachman

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:51:58 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 03:35:13 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On 27 Nov 2004 15:44:15 -0800, (Holly)
wrote:

Has anyone proven solutions to prevent deer eating my plants other than fencing?

I heard that "Deer Off" works and remains on the plant for 3 months.
I don't have proof of this claim. To be effective most sprays need to
be reapplied after a rain.

Hmm. Presumably this would be for plants that kept all their foliage
in a steady state for 3 months at at time?

My experience with deer (far more extensive than I want) is that they
eat not only foliage but also those tender buds waiting for Spring to
arrive.

John